bluefluff's blue fluff

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006

This is the time of year when most of us indulge in a spot of navel-gazing, if it's only to root out some of the grottier bits of fluff & dead skin that've accumulated there since last time.

Kat is looking for a new handle, & Nog has a spot of bum-biting lined up :-)

I've already declared my distaste for public wishing, so nobody will be expecting me to publish a bulleted list of objectives. But I do have a few ideas up my sleeve....

5 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2006 22:05, Blogger kat said…

    Happy New Year.

    I've cleaned my keyboard and screen today. What do you think of that?! Menus keep popping up all over the place but it will be alright once it has dried out.

     
  • At 03 January, 2006 00:49, Blogger bluefluff said…

    I'm impressed, Kat :-)
    Hope your menus have settled now!

     
  • At 04 January, 2006 00:44, Blogger kat said…

    Oh yes, but the keys are still very dirty at their base. I'm either going to have to remove the keys or get a couple of those little cotton buds on the job.

     
  • At 04 January, 2006 17:29, Blogger bluefluff said…

    I tend to regard keyboards as diposable items... pay about £6.99 for them, & when I can't bat out the cigarette ash efficiently any more, replace them. That's one reason why I won't use a laptop...

    "ouczbik" - does the OU operate in the Czech Republic?

     
  • At 05 January, 2006 17:48, Blogger kat said…

    I've had this keyboard since 1999. It is not used to being cleaned though. :-) It doesn't seem to mind a bit of dirt and fag ash.
    The keyboard has outlived many a computer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home