bluefluff's blue fluff

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Went to Asda!

No, not usually a cause for public celebration, I agree, but it was my first outing for 8 days & therefore deserves blogging. I didn't actually plan to stay indoors for 8 days... it just sort of happened. There was no compelling reason to go anywhere, & I'd missed last weekend's shopping trip by not getting to bed till 5am & being charitably left to sleep. I've been in an introspective slump (wouldn't call it depression) for a couple of weeks now. Easter came along quite handily, filling the house with kids & music & life again.

2 Comments:

  • At 16 April, 2006 16:22, Blogger kat said…

    Eight days is too long to stay in the house. Although I admit I stay in it too long at times, I don't think I have ever gone 8 days.

     
  • At 17 April, 2006 02:51, Blogger bluefluff said…

    Just a strange inertia that takes over from time to time. Feeling much better tonight :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home