bluefluff's blue fluff

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Driving

Just completed an OU survey about my attitudes & life experience (that was a real laugh!). I didn't mind the probing questions about my sex life. If finding a correlation between number of sexual partners & average TMA score helps somebody, somewhere, then so be it. What did rile me was their arrogant assumption that everyone drives. Had to leave two items blank:
I am not a safe driver when I exceed the speed limit
I sometimes drive faster than the speed limit
Sent them a snotty email...

5 Comments:

  • At 26 July, 2005 00:21, Blogger Nogbad said…

    I wonder if there is some potebtial for advertising in here? Higher TMA marks are a dead cert if you have plenty/few sexual partners :-)

     
  • At 26 July, 2005 00:45, Blogger bluefluff said…

    Of course it would require an extensive market research campaign to determine which way to swing the ads :-)

     
  • At 26 July, 2005 15:26, Blogger Nogbad said…

    I think saying that we'll be carrying out this extensive research will probably serve as fine advertising anyway! ;-)

     
  • At 28 July, 2005 04:44, Blogger bluefluff said…

    Do you reckon we could get funding for this under the OU's retention project? ;-)

     
  • At 28 July, 2005 11:03, Blogger Nogbad said…

    I think that if we write the proposal carefully we may never need to work again! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home