bluefluff's blue fluff

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Phew!

Well, got my first H806 assignment submitted at 23.29 on cut-off day (what is it I'm always telling my students about not leaving it till the last minute?!). To be fair, I had submitted it at teatime, then realised something I'd missed out. The experience has been interesting, to say the least..... even found myself missing the good old essays that provoked so many expletives on previous courses. At least I know what an academic essay is supposed to look like!

The course designers clearly expected this to be a traumatic experience - instead of the "reading week" or "writing week" that many other OU courses provide for students to complete their TMAs, this one has a recovery week after the TMA!

3 Comments:

  • At 25 March, 2006 11:45, Blogger Hazeofpink said…

    YeeeeHaaa!!!!! Well done!!! It's been very entertaining watching you and Nogbad working up to the TMA deadline!! Good to see tutors experiencing the student dilemma of completing their assignment and getting it in on time!! Thirty-one minutes to spare... no problem :-))
    Enjoy your recovery week....no such luxury for us mere mortals!
    When's the next one due then... gdr!!!!

     
  • At 25 March, 2006 15:40, Blogger bluefluff said…

    I've gone right off dilemmas! You weren't to know, but there's a whole topic on "dilemma theory". Not in my TMA though:-)
    Next one is mid-May, but there's T175 in between.

     
  • At 26 March, 2006 00:07, Blogger kat said…

    Hope you enjoy your recovery. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home