bluefluff's blue fluff

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Browser silliness

Had a little panic there, as I logged into my blog on IE & it wasn't there :-(
Well, half the "Books" post was there, but nothing else. Felt strangely bereft, cos I've grown quite attached to this odd little corner of cyberspace. So I'm in Firefox now & wondering what IE will make of this update. Perhaps it doesn't like my template? But it didn't object before - like a faddy child who declares she "hates" whatever was favourite tea the week before!

2 Comments:

  • At 10 September, 2005 01:14, Blogger bluefluff said…

    Aha & yah boo sucks to IE! That sorted it....

     
  • At 10 September, 2005 01:34, Blogger bluefluff said…

    Yo! I got spam!! (This is a first for Bluefluff...)
    Hey, "122272", you need your eyes testing, mate. I may not be a beauty queen, but I certainly don't possess that particular part of the human anatomy you're promising to enhance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home