bluefluff's blue fluff

Monday, July 17, 2006

Compromise, or cheating?

I think I know the answer, really....
Haven't quite given up smoking :-(
Took to sneaking out into the garden in the early hours of the morning (ie late at night) for half a cigarette & of course it made me feel so much more human that it soon develped into a habit that's now two or three sneakings each night. Alan actually suggested that I should carry on, & that 5 a day wouldn't be the end of the world, provided I didn't smoke them anywhere near him. Hmm.
I'm probably deluding myself when I tell the kids it's "only" at night, "only" outdoors & "only" halves. Ask me again in a month's time!

2 Comments:

  • At 17 July, 2006 03:39, Blogger kat said…

    I'm smoking far far too many at the moment. The ashtray is so full it is overflowing. What a disgrace? Think I'll take it downstairs and empty it. I don't like doing that at night though -in case I accidently set the bin / house on fire.

     
  • At 17 July, 2006 08:36, Blogger Buggles Balham High Road said…

    Sometimes we need to feel human Bluefluff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home