bluefluff's blue fluff

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Funny story

Alan went to check with the next door neighbour that it was OK to go up their drive & chop down some ivy. Neighbour's son asks if there's somebody with blonde curly hair staying with us, as he noticed a Suspicious Person loitering around the garage in the early hours of the morning, causing the security lights to go on & off. But hadn't investigated any closer, because the person disappeared without doing anything more suspicious.

Last night, while I was smoking one of my surreptitious halves outside, I spotted a strange light going on & off in next door's back bedroom, & (having been told they were away for the week) suspected burglars... but didn't investigate any closer, because I managed to convince myself, by repeated observation, that it was a TV, & burglars don't generally stop to watch telly....

I suppose grey might look blonde, under security lights!!!



2 Comments:

  • At 31 August, 2006 22:47, Blogger methel said…

    I have a lovely mental movie of this going on - like a nocturnal Feydeau farce or an animated weathervane with the fairweather lady out and the rainy guy in, and then the other way around.... nice being blond instead of grey though - must try it myself ;-)

     
  • At 05 September, 2006 21:35, Blogger Hazeofpink said…

    ROFL!!!Security lights and a ciggie hey? So that's what's needed to look younger, and interest the neighbours son!!! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home