bluefluff's blue fluff

Friday, September 08, 2006

Dunnit!

Completed my H806 ECA, that is.

I've noted it in the appropriate place, in an attempt to convince myself it really is finished. All I intended to do was lodge a provisional version & go back later to tart it up, but after a few celebratory brandies I'm coming to the realisation that This Is It. Besides, if I was going to arrive at the ideal ECA, I wouldn't have started from here...
Neurotic perfectionism may have lost out, for once, & that's probably no bad thing.

1 Comments:

  • At 11 September, 2006 00:47, Blogger Hazeofpink said…

    Well Done !!!! Another one under the belt, and seen through in very difficult circumstances, you can be proud!! Great to see that 'neurotic perfectionism' getting a bashing ;-)
    Congratulations:-)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home