bluefluff's blue fluff

Monday, September 18, 2006

Moving on

Didn't actually realise it had been so long since I updated this! It took a while to come round from the ECA. I fiddled with it a little more, but eventually adopted the scab philosophy (keep picking at it won't make it better).
In other developments:
  • Alan has his date for the angioplasty/stent procedure that should restore him to a state of health superior to pre-heart attack (he's looking forward to being able to mow the lawn without taking breaks)

  • "Yes, One Very Good Vehicle" (YE51 VGV) has entered our lives, a nice sedate blue Ford Mondeo with strict instructions to avoid oncoming JCBs
Lots of other boring day to day stuff that I won't inflict on my narrow readership!
Hoping to get a holiday at half term, as I've only had one day off since last September, & much as I love my job, one can have too much of a good thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 18 September, 2006 09:11, Blogger kat said…

    Bluefluff - You deserve a holiday. Please make sure you get one.

     
  • At 10 October, 2006 22:42, Blogger Poodle said…

    That would be a holiday without a laptop or any prospect of Internet connection (just to sneak a look at how the courses and conferences are going) too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home