bluefluff's blue fluff

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Passionate Users?

There's passion, & then there's perversion.

When I was studying H806, Kathy Sierra's blog, Creating Passionate Users, was one of my regular reads. So I was shocked to read this story today about how she has been temporarily forced to suspend not only her blogging, but also her real life activities, by a campaign of death threats & verbal/graphic sexual abuse.

Kathy's post on the subject, speaks for itself. So, I hope, does the outpouring of support from the international blogging community evident in the comments. (I copied these into a Word document & counted them at almost 100,000 words. I've not read them all.)

I've posted my own message of support. If you think this matters, please do the same.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home